DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER 2023.
Group 2, NoR 238, L5-9.
Following the retirement of our current Deputy, the Governing Body wishes to appoint a dynamic and committed Deputy Headteacher to take a strategic role in the Leadership and Management of the school in partnership with the Headteacher. The role will require a 0.6 teaching commitment with 0.4 leadership and management time primarily focused on working alongside the Headteacher in leading the continued development of teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a clear understanding of and commitment to Catholic Education.
- Place children at the heart of every aspect of their work.
- Work in partnership with the Headteacher and Governing Body to take a key role in the strategic development of the school, with a particular focus on the quality of education.
- Be an outstanding teacher, modelling effective working practices rooted in sound educational research.
- Have the ability and enthusiasm to challenge, motivate and inspire all.
St. Begh’s can offer you:
- A tangible Catholic ethos where the nurture of potential is at the heart.
- Friendly, happy and enthusiastic pupils, parents and staff.
- On-going professional development opportunities.
- A committed and supportive Governing Body.
Application packs and supporting materials are available on our website www.stbeghs.co.uk
All applications should be sent electronically to Mrs. Catherine Mallard, Headteacher [email protected]
Visits are welcomed. Please contact the School Office to arrange (01946 696959).
Closing date for applications: Noon, 5th May 2023
Shortlisting: 9th May 2023
Interviews: Thursday 18th May 2023 (preceded by a lesson observation in current school ir possible)
St Begh’s Catholic Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references. If shortlisted, you will be required to disclose relevant information regarding criminal history and an on-line search will be conducted. This includes only information publicly available on-line.