Please contact Heather Watts – [email protected] for more information or telephone 01524 841190
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and following through where required
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Audio typing of reports and letters with speed and accuracy Management and coordination of external audio typing facility should workload necessitate the use of external resources
- Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
- Operate internal Business Management System (BMS) and assist in further development and improvement of the system. (Full training will be provided)
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process
- Enter external consultant details and assist with setting up new personnel on the BMS
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff
- Assist with production of Professional Service Agreements for Clients and Consultant Agreements for external staff
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office
- Diary co-ordination
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts
- Any other duties commensurate with the position
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Relevant training will be provided through Lancaster and Morecambe College.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Administrative skills, Reliable, Punctual
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Total hours per week: 30
Level 3 (A level)