We are looking to appoint a candidate who is keen to build on their own passion for education and providing our pupils with the very best learning experiences. Your application should highlight and provide evidence of your strong leadership qualities and experience, as well as your commitment and alignment to our school’s ethos and values.
Our Lady’s Catholic High School is a Voluntary Aided School that is situated in the popular Preston City suburb of Fulwood with close links to the M6 and M55 motorways.
Our school offers the successful candidate:
– A welcoming, safe and happy learning environment
– Committed, enthusiastic, creative staff and pupils
– A friendly and supportive working environment where people genuinely work as a team in order to deliver the highest standards for our pupils
– A school where everyone is respected and listened to
– A school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, enabling our pupils to become confident and successful learners
– We recognise the value of everyone and provide a wealth of opportunities for our pupils to realise their potential.
Visits to the school will be available 19th & 20th January. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Pam Stott, headteachers PA at: [email protected]
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a ‘disclosure’.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Informal discussion: Telephone Pam Stott on 01772 326913.
Interview date: 23 and 24 February 2022.
Application Forms and further information about our school is available at: www.olchs.lancs.sch.uk. Please return all documentation to: [email protected]
Closing date: 27 January 2022.