SAINT BEDE’S CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, LYTHAM
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021(a January 2022 start may be considered)
NUMBER ON ROLL: 820
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual with an excellent track record in education, who will be committed to our Catholic ethos and provide strategic vision and leadership for our school. The governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher who is energetic, dynamic and able to inspire a strong team of dedicated staff in striving for excellence and providing a rich, memorable education for our pupils.
“The success of the curriculum, the impact of good teaching and the outstanding quality of care, guidance and support are seen in the students’ success in examinations across the ability range. The impact is seen also in students’ excellent personal development and attitudes to learning.” (OFSTED 2018)
Saint Bede’s Catholic High School is a thriving, oversubscribed and highly successful school. It is situated in the pleasant resort town of Lytham St. Anne’s with easy access to the motorway network.
The successful candidate will be:
• a practising Catholic with a strong faith commitment and a clear vision for Catholic Education
• an inspirational and visionary leader with a passion for teaching and learning
• an excellent motivator, communicator and role model to staff and pupils
• able to demonstrate successful leadership and management skills and have relevant experience
• enthusiastic and have the ability to inspire staff to meet the academic and pastoral needs of our pupils
• knowledgeable of current educational issues with the ability to plan strategically and financially.
APPLICATION FORM AND FURTHER DETAILS:
Mrs S Kelly, Headteacher’s PA, 01253 737 174, [email protected] www.stbedeslytham.lancs.sch.uk/key-information/vacancies
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 4th May 2021 (12 noon)
Our Catholic school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and supporting references.