Required for September 2021
L29 to L35
Guide. Inspire. Succeed. Believe all things are possible.
Like the sound of our vision and values? The Governors of St Bede’s are looking for a dynamic and ambitious professional with a track record of leadership success to be our new Headteacher.
St Bede’s is an over-subscribed mixed, 11-16 Catholic school with a long history of academic success. We have an excellent reputation in the community for achievement and pupil behaviour.
This a fantastic opportunity that offers:
- A dedicated and hardworking senior team and staff who have benefited from a long period of outstanding leadership from our current headteacher
- Wonderful pupils who respect their school and are eager to learn
- An effective, skilled and supportive Governing Body
- Support for your future professional development
- Excellent relationships and collaboration with local education stakeholders
You will need to be an experienced senior leader who can guide, inspire and succeed by:
- Providing purposeful leadership for the school, setting a clear vision and high standards for our 160 staff and 1,070
- Working closely with the Governors, senior leadership team, staff, students and parents to develop the Catholic ethos and values of the
- Delivering a safe and supportive learning
- Motivating staff to expect and deliver the best outcomes for all our
- Achieving sustained improvement in educational
If you would like more information about St Bede’s please email your details to Mrs Caton, PA to the Headteacher at [email protected] and a telephone call-back can be arranged. Visits may be arranged subject to our Covid-19 risk assessment.
Applications close: 9.00am Monday 1 March Provisional interview dates: 17/18 March 2021
Due to the religious ethos of the school, the successful candidate must be a practising Roman Catholic, validated by a faith reference. This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.