|Diocese of Lancaster
HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lytham Road, Warton Preston PR4 1AD
‘Love one another as I have loved you.’
Required September 2020
The governors of Holy Family Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and dedicated practising Catholic to the position of Deputy Headteacher. We are looking for someone to share our vision in continuing to build upon the achievements of this happy and successful Catholic school.
We are seeking a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do.
- Is a practising Catholic with a clear understanding of Catholic education and the vision and ability to lead and develop the Catholic Life of the school.
- Understands the importance of physical and mental health wellbeing for everyone in our community.
- Will assist the Headteacher in leading and managing the school.
- Is a hardworking team player who shows excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills to draw together staff, governors, parents and parish.
- Can build on the strengths of the school and help to develop our talented team of staff.
- Has the resilience to ensure the continued success of the school.
- Is committed to collaborative working across our parishes, the whole school community and across our local groups of schools, to enhance existing partnerships and develop new links.
- Skilled at building up positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
- Has knowledge and experience of working with KS1/KS2.
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
In return, Holy Family can offer you:
- A caring and positive environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos.
- Happy and hard-working pupils who love to learn and are a delight to teach.
- Highly supportive parents.
- Governors who are committed and work hard to ensure the continued success of the school.
- An extremely talented and hard-working team dedicated to making a difference to every child.
- A school that is committed to the Catholic Teaching Alliance, nurturing and developing Catholic teachers of the future.
- Excellent opportunities for Continued Professional Development as a Catholic leader.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact school office to arrange 01772 633623.
|Closing date: 20th March 2020 at 10am
Shortlisting: 24th March 2020
Interviews: 2nd April 2020 (informal) and 3rd April 2020 (formal)
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references and a Disclosure and Barring Service check.