|LEADERSHIP PAY SPINE L14 – L21|
|£56579 to £ 67183|
|12 Noon 05/03/2020|
School website: www.st-bernadettes.org.uk
The Governors of St Bernadette’s are seeking a committed and inspiring Catholic leader, who shares our mission to ensure a happy and secure learning environment where we celebrate the dignity and worth of all in our school community.
This opportunity has arisen due to the forthcoming retirement of the current headteacher in August 2020. With a dedicated and experienced staff, St Bernadette’s is nationally recognised for excellence in education, graded Outstanding in both Ofsted and Section 48 Denominational Inspections. We are a one-form entry school situated in the south of Lancaster, at the heart of the Diocese of Lancaster.
The successful candidate will
- be a practising Catholic, who can lead our school community to achieve our vision of providing an excellent standard of education, within a stimulating Catholic environment;
- be an outstanding teacher who will promote the continuing development of an integrated curriculum;
- inspire and enable all members of the school community to work together, so that every child may reach their full potential; and
- place the Gospel values of love and respect for all at the heart of school life.We offer the opportunity to
- join a vibrant and joyous school community with love for each other and love for learning;
- work closely with committed and caring professionals to provide a stimulating education designed to develop the whole child;
- receive the full support of our Governing Board to further develop our school and deepen the Catholic faith put into practice in it; and
- become part of a wider local community situated in a thriving city with coast and countryside close by.The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a ‘disclosure’. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS’s Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at http://www.st-bernadettes.org.uk/school/
|Please return completed applications to [email protected]|