St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Claughton-on-Brock
Early Years/Key Stage 1 Teacher
Teacher Main Scale/UPS. Full time, Temporary Maternity Cover
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher with experience of EYFS and/or Key Stage 1 to teach full time from 20th April 2020 to 31st August 2020 or possibly longer subject to the return of the postholder.
Applications are encouraged from experienced teachers.
We are looking for;
– A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school.
– A teacher with high expectations of teaching and learning.
– An inspirational and creative teacher who can challenge learners towards achieving their full potential.
– Excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop positive and professional relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
– A commitment to the safeguarding of pupils in our care.
We can offer;
– A thriving school with a strong Catholic ethos.
– Friendly well behaved children who are eager to learn.
– A hardworking and supportive staff team.
– CPD opportunities to enhance staff development.
Visits to the school can be made by appointment on Tuesday or Thursday (T: 01995 640258).
Application to be made using the Catholic Education Service Application Form (attached).
Application forms to be returned via email to [email protected]
Closing date for applicants: Monday 20th January 2020 at 12noon
Proposed Interview date: Thursday 6th February 2020
For more information visit our website at www.claughtonprimary.co.uk.