KS2 Teacher – Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
(Part time: Thursday and Friday, to begin 9th November 2017 – 31st August 2018 to cover maternity leave)
The governors are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher with experience of Key Stage 2 (Year 4) to teach part time (Thursday and Friday) from 9th November 2017 until 31st August 2018.
Applications are encouraged from experienced teachers and newly qualified colleagues.
We are looking for;
– A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school.
– A teacher with high expectations of teaching and learning.
– An enthusiastic and dedicated classroom practitioner.
– An inspirational and creative teacher who can challenge learners towards achieving their full potential.
– Excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop positive and professional relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
– A commitment to the safeguarding of pupils in our care.
We can offer;
– A thriving school with a strong Catholic ethos (RE & OFSTED Outstanding).
– Friendly well behaved children who are eager to learn.
– A hardworking and supportive staff team.
– CPD opportunities to enhance staff development.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please return all applications, using the CES teacher application form, by email to [email protected]
For more information visit our website at www.st-bernadettes.org.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th September at 12 noon
Proposed Interview date: Wednesday 11th October