St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Coniston Road, Morecambe, Lancashire. LA4 5PS Tel/Fax: 01524 413032
Headteacher: Mr. M. Manton, M.A., B.Ed. Email: [email protected]
Due to the retirement of our well respected Headteacher we are seeking to appoint an inspirational practising Catholic to take our school from Good to Outstanding.
We wish to appoint:
- A practising Catholic with a strong faith and a deep commitment to Catholic Education, who will uphold the catholic ethos of the school
- Someone who will safeguard and promote the welfare of our children
- A leader who will challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be
- Someone who has the ability and ambition to further raise standards
- A person that will maintain and develop the partnerships between our school, our parents, our Parish, Diocese and the wider community
We offer the successful candidate:
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Positive, happy children who enjoy school and love learning
- Passionate and dedicated colleagues, Governors and parents
- Support and encouragement for your continued professional development
- Last but not least a wonderful opportunity!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
If you would like an informal chat with our current Headteacher before applying, you are more than welcome to do so.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.