Required for September 2019 – appointment at either site
Christ the King Catholic Academy and St Cuthbert’s Catholic Academy are popular, improving and caring schools with happy, friendly children. Both schools enjoy strong links with their local communities and enjoy the benefit of on-site nursery provisions. They also enjoy active collaboration within the wider cluster of the Blackpool Catholic Schools.
• We believe that this position provides a great opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic aspiring leader to join our forward-looking team and play an active part of our proven and sustained improvement journey.
• Directors are seeking to appoint a leader to contribute to the leadership of one of the Catholic primary schools within the trust. The successful candidate will join the existing cross trust leadership team but would be based on one of the primary school sites: either St Cuthbert’s or Christ the King.
• Our trust is proud of the three “good” schools within its family and enjoys a happy and well-motivated staff team, ambitious to move forward and take on new ideas.
o “…… values the work their teachers do and feel very much part of a school family.” (Ofsted Inspection 2017)
o “The dedication and drive of the Executive Headteacher, staff and Directors leads to continuous improvement with secure and improving outcomes for all pupils.” (Diocesan Inspection October 2018)
Christ the King:
• “…… pupils feel happy and safe and love coming to school.” (Ofsted Inspection 2017)
• “Christ is at the centre of the school community and gospel values permeate everything that the school strives to achieve (Diocesan Inspection July 2014)
• We would be delighted to receive an expression of interest from you. You would be very welcome to visit one or both of our primary schools to gain a sense of what our schools, pupils and staff have to offer you!
For further information about this post and an application form please contact Mrs Vikki Cullen (PA to Mrs Sarah Smith) or visit www.bebcmat.co.uk. The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum and Immigration and Medical Clearance.
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 12:00 pm.
Interviews – Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th March 2019