St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Claughton-on-Brock
Early Years/Key Stage 1 Teacher
Teacher Main Scale. Full time, Permanent.
The governors are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher with experience of EYFS and/or Key Stage 1 to teach full time from January 2019.
Applications are encouraged from experienced teachers and newly qualified colleagues.
We are looking for;
– A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school.
– A teacher with high expectations of teaching and learning.
– An inspirational and creative teacher who can challenge learners towards achieving their full potential.
– Excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop positive and professional relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
– A commitment to the safeguarding of pupils in our care.
We can offer;
– A thriving school with a strong Catholic ethos.
– Friendly well behaved children who are eager to learn.
– A hardworking and supportive staff team.
– CPD opportunities to enhance staff development.
Visits to the school can be made by appointment on Tuesday or Thursday (T: 01995 640258).
Application to be made using the Catholic Education Service Application Form (attached).
Application forms to be returned via email to [email protected]
Closing date for applicants: 12 noon Monday 24th September
Proposed Interview date: Tuesday 9th October 2018
For more information visit our website at www.claughtonprimary.co.uk.