|Leadership Pay Scale (L7 – L12)|
|Term Full Time|
|Perm / Temp Permanent|
|Required From 01 January 2019|
|Closing Date 12 noon Friday 21st September 2018|
Due to the promotion of the current postholder, the Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary school is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for the appointed candidate to make a significant contribution to the continued success and further development of our rapidly improving school.
The successful applicant will:
– Be a practising Catholic who will demonstrate a living commitment to the Catholic faith and have a clear understanding of the distinctiveness of Catholic education;
– Be committed as a leader to working in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider community;
– Be an experienced leader who can motivate and inspire staff and children to achieve the highest standards as well as lead, manage and evidence contribution to strategic planning and school improvement
– Have significant experience to offer specific areas of leadership which they have led, managed and developed with effective impact on pupil outcomes
-Be able to positively contribute to and maintain the respectful and inclusive ethos of our school
We will offer you:
– A caring school community with a strong Catholic character.
– Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and develop and are proud of their school.
– A friendly and committed team of staff working in partnership with active and supportive governors, who have the highest aspiration for all our children.
– Excellent opportunities for your continued professional development, as a leader.
– Positive partnerships with our families, parish and wider community.
– Support from both the Diocese and the Local Authority.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Our website gives a wonderful flavour of our school, please visit www.sjps.lancs.sch.uk
Closing date Friday 21st September 2018 12 noon
Shortlisting Wednesday 3rd October 2018 5:00pm
Pre interview visit: Tuesday 16th October 2018
Proposed Interview Date: Wednesday 17th October 2018
For an informal discussion please contact: Mrs Catherine Monaghan, Headteacher
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01772 796112
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from: [email protected]
Completed applications must be submitted electronically to: [email protected]
Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 – details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors at school address by the closing date